Saturday, March 20, 2010

Congratulations Message On Pregnancy Message

Greetings from India to Mauritius

Hello,
I've been about 2 weeks in India and will stay a 6-week internship with an NGO. So of course the start was really chaotic as it was in the book! I was really finished because I got a real culture shock! Although I thought this happened to me not because I had already read really well. But here everything is different! The traffic, suicide threats effectively the operation, everything is much much much slower - my new hobby is called WAIT! ;-) And so everything is unfortunately quite noisy and dirty. Moreover, it is pretty hot with 39 degrees and it's totally humid. Unfortunately I have to wear long trousers and haber T-shirts, because the Indians have not so "open".
As a woman alone, it has unfortunately not easy Sun Since you already have to watch.
I have already met a lot of other interns, with whom I take some! With
Aiesec the spot here, I had nothing to do but still nothing, except that they have picked me up from the bus and put me on the first day at work. I am sorry a bit.

A little tip for the next Outgoer: you looking for an internship, where you have to work Saturdays, if you want to see what some of the country. Namely
I have to work 6 days a week and drive away in India for one day only to have is very little. Because here's a bus ride takes 10-15 hours ever! Well, India is also a big country. But nevertheless, one in Germany would not make this distance in half, even if the third time!

So far even the greetings of me!

hope you are also all good!

Much love Anna
Sollacher

0 comments:

Post a Comment