Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disable Demo Propellerhead Record

[outfit] City stroll in the Leo-Shirt


The sunny weather I find my pleasure to the caramel eye make-up of yesterday * click * also feel like my Leo-shirt.

No special occasion. Only a city tour in search of the "better than gel nail" Set :-)



The little baby belly can be almost impossible to conceal * grin *

My beloved, new Esprit bag was finally inaugurated. Thanks again, my dear friend Anja * very * fond of pressing



order not to go naked on the neck, I grabbed my chain of flowers. My mom has it too. We had it bought last year for a shopping trip in New York.



As the weather boots will soon be over, they come again more often used. My beloved Tamaris Boots * swarm * Suuuper comfortable. pain even after a night of dancing not my feet.

Little Shoe Shop Tip: If
reiterstiefel.de is really great brand models in top quality!





  • boots - present - Tamaris on reiterstiefel.de
  • jeans - not current - Tally Weijl
  • belt - not current - C & A
  • shirt - not current - H & M
  • bag - Esprit




  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment