Friday, March 4, 2011

Where Does The Battery Go For A Bluetooth

[Swatches + Review] ZOEVA - Cream Eye Liner


Exactly one day after I had you here by the new Zoeva Cream Eye Liner reported, was a pack of Zoeva at. I've been looking forward like a steak is self * smile *




were me, besides a couple of new brushes, three colors of the Cream Eye Liner cost and unconditionally provided.

After diligent Swatch and testing, here is my review :-)




General

  • Tiegelchen of glass with plastic lid
  • available in 6 shades
  • Shop: www.zoeva.de
  • price per € 6.20 + 3,50 € shipping
  • content of each 3.7



  • properties

  • very creamy, light consistency
  • g simply in order
  • very good coverage
  • very, very good grip (hard tears)
  • up removal more difficult, but with cleaner for waterproof MU easily
  • no crumbling and cracking of the eyeliner
  • every 3-tones have a shimmering matte finish



  • Conclusion

    Really very great Gelline! The price-performance ratio I think is very good, so I would always buy more even more liner!





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment