Thursday, March 3, 2011

Minimum Radius For Ho

[Results] better than gel nails


As promised here is now the pictures of my first try with the essence better than gel nails set.



I thought I peppe the overall look with a nail sticker on something, unfortunately, this sparked off by little at the corners, as Base Sealer and Top Sealer were used.


why I've filed off the Sealerschichten to the ring finger gently again and freshly applied to the design in the classic french manicure look to leave.




Next time I try it with stamping. Let's see if the sealer nail polish can run.


First impression

I LOVE the result ! Great shine and especially the nails are not clogged up with a thick layer of gel, but look nice and thin, "natural" from.

The application designed to very, very simple. The layers of Base Sealer and Top Sealer dried within a couple of minutes and put the nails to shine! A detailed guide can be found on essence.eu .

So far, the nails are very good. A final report then I'll make in about 9 days.

What bothers me is that the tips really only suitable for ultra-short fingernails. Since I would like more length variants of essence.





0 comments:

Post a Comment