Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Drmrsvandertramp Easy Way

caramel hilly, sunny EOTD + Video


Juuuhuuu, the sun is shining and this inspired me yesterday to a caramel eye make-up.




And since I already eeeeeeewig no longer have the video shot, I thought to myself that I just once again a EOTD - Eye Of The Day turn for you:)



used

I have:

  • MAC Paint Pot Painterly "(as eyeshadow base)
  • p2 duo eyeshadow" day dream "(light: inner angle orange movable lid + lid crease)
  • ZOEVA Pure Glam pigment" CafĂ© Royal "(crease)
  • MAC e / s "BrulĂ©" (for blending)
  • MAC e / s "Phloof (highlight in the interior angle + below the eyebrow)
  • ZOEVA cream eye liner" Screen Queen "(eyeliner above and below)
  • NYX Jumbopencil" milk "(water line ) Chanel Inimitable Mascara







  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment