Monday, February 28, 2011

Can I Join The Army With Scabies

[AMU] ZEN + COOL JAZZ


Thanks to the current AMU my love Tanya * click * , I spontaneously grabbed the make-up air. Actually, today I wanted to again remain "naked" in the face. But now I feel almost reborn * hachz *



Uses I:

  • MAC Paint Pot Painterly "apply (as eyeshadow base)
  • MAC Fix + (wet the pigments
  • ZOEVA Pure Glam pigment "ZEN" (movable lid)
  • ZOEVA Glam Pure Pigment "COOL JAZZ" (+ crease up hidden)
  • MAC e / s BrulĂ© (for blending)
  • MAC e / s "Phloof!" waterproof (highlight under the eyebrow + in the internal angle)
  • MAC Powerpoint eyeliner "engraved" (eyeliner)
  • NYX Jumbopencil "Milk" (water line)
  • Chanel Inimitable Mascara



  • Tanja, please merry me more often to make-up on * smile *





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment