Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Infant Sour Stomach

[Farb-Dupe] MNY vs catrice


laughing at the Swatch of paints, from the MNY Girls love preppy Pastels LE, I noticed immediately that "Nr.132A" the "I Scream Peach of catrice very very similar.



So here is the direct comparison. As you can see, the paint of catrice covers much better. The "I Scream Peach" is a tiny bit darker than No. 132A. Order and maintenance is on but both equally good, but that should not go here.

look as the colors on the Nailweel usually different than on the nails, here again both colors applied directly to the fingers. A color difference is hardly visible.




should you have interest in a beautiful, coral nail varnish could have the not get hold of MNY but because of the limited edition, so I can give you the "I Scream Peach" by catrice highly recommended:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment