Sunday, February 27, 2011

Closets With Slanted Walls

[AMU] strike a pose MEETS canella


Thursday was me for a little more color. I just wanted to combine straight on and swung the brush. The intermediate steps I took pictures of you, so I can point you to almost a little tutorial :-) Started


I always like that with a eye shadow base. Then, a white Jumbopencil serve as a bright base so that the white and colored eye shadow comes out intensively. The Jumbopencil I have thus spread over the eyelid and the crease. In a brush I a snow-white tone of the Sleek "chaos" palette.



The next step I took one of my best, but still very neglected eye shadow on hand. "Strike a Pose" by MAC. The distributed with my MAC 217 brush cover in the crease and formed by the outer Sigma SS219 C.

Black kohl eyeliner as

on the upper eyelid and on the water line was their turn next. At the lower eyelid, I worked with the Zoeva pigment "Canella" which I wet Our mission, bold moved to the outside and stick to the black eyeliner.



My current silver bullet for a satisfactory lashes was now in demand. Mascara.



Finish.




Unfortunately, the final images do not become sooo exhilarating, as we had previously photographed on Ebay a few things and I have not thought about it that we have the resolution the action was scaled down for this: - / had used



I:

  • MAC Paint Pot Painterly "
  • NYX Jumboeyeshadowpencil" Milk "
  • Sleek Chaos range
  • MAC e / s" Strike a pose "(was limited)
  • MAC Powerpoint Pencil" engraved "
  • p2 perfect look Kajal" black "
  • Zoeva Pure Glam pigment" Canella "
  • Chanel Inimitable waterproof mascara





  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment