Monday, February 21, 2011

Coleman Furnace 3 Flashes

first baby-raid


on Twitter Torsten and I had already announced last week the wonderful wonderful wonderful message. We are expecting our first child together and are still blown away by the wonderful ultrasound. The little man was very healthy, has moved and the little heart beat. Arms, fingers, legs and Co. could see. Fascinating
* melt * Now it's wait and to a healthy baby * September-Luv *


forward now, in February and March, is back high-Session for baby and children's bazaars. We for our other two offspring, which we only have every 14-days with us, wanted to have some clothes in stock and we even have to also think about the first items of clothing for our crumbs, provide the bazaars wonderful in it.
for spontaneous woodland walks, playground visits aaand so on it takes finally a change of clothes:)


want in any anticipation we'll now some of the sweet rompers, bodysuits and Co. show * Luv *





At the first bazaar I am on the first state in these cute pajamas hachz * love * The owl is just sooooooo cute!




My parents were due to a spontaneous visit of becoming the expectant mom and dad, while shopping too. My mom discovered this 2 nice little cap. * Melt *





I'm impressed that one yet so neutral colors that could attract a girl and boy, finds. My first concern was in fact, we will see only blue or pink stuff * grin *

Torsten was again super attentive. A few days ago, I mentioned that I would like a book where it say what develops in which month the infant all I can perceive what it (colors, etc.) .. and whoosh! he stands with the book "Baby's First Year" behind me * happy *






We are now infinite love with our little crumb, and can hardly wait for the next ultrasound appointment.






was developed

0 comments:

Post a Comment