Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What If I Get An Erection During Male Waxing?

Frisch lackiert + Girls love preppy Pastels.


Last week I received a packed set of MNY. Thanks to this location. Among other things, with the coatings of the "Girls love preppy Pastels" filled LE. Available from March 2011.



Today I did a little playing around with the paint, they painted my nails geswatcht and colorful. Overall, I feel not all pastel. Some are very bright, but absolutely beautiful * * herzchen




The paints are all shimmering and glittering free cover in 2-3 coats and need with the Top Coat "catrice up to 10 days" for some time until they are thoroughly dried. The painting is now an hour ago - the surface is dry, but once you get a sharp-edged object on the paint form the blemishes.





me today was to bunt. Therefore, 4 of 6 colors now adorn my nails. The color scheme is really perfect for spring and summer.


Conclusion

If you like the colors and a quick drying paint Seche Vite or as Essie Good To Go uses should also be according to the drying time is better.
Otherwise, as already said, I love the color and take the dry period in the purchase, if I do not have just affected.



you are wearing too colorful, pastel or bright paints like?





0 comments:

Post a Comment