Monday, February 28, 2011

Tooth, Mouth, Pain, Moves Around

essence "blossoms ect." Trend Edition


From April 2011, partly at the end of March, is the essence "blossoms ect." Trend Edition in the trade.

I'll just briefly give a mini-overview of the products, because the color combination I find very beautiful.



duo eyeshadow available in:
  • 01 a hint of mint bloom
  • 02-a-loom
  • forget me not 03

  • costs about 1.99 euros

    eye pencil available in:
  • 01 bloom-a-loom
  • 02 I like

  • lipgloss price about 0.99 €


    available in:
  • 01 flowerkissed
  • 02 naive

  • costs about 1.79 euros

    multicolor powder available in:
  • 01 Flowerpower

  • costs about 2.99 euros

    liquid blush available in:
  • 01 flowerkissed

  • costs about 2.49 euros

    nail polish available in:
  • 01 a hint of mint
  • 02 I like
  • 03 My fellow yellow bloom
  • 04 -a-loom
  • 05 forget-me-not

  • toilet costs about 1.79 euros

    eau de with fresh floral notes

    costs about 6.99 euros

    solid perfume ring inside he holds a cream perfume.

    costs about 3.99 euros


    In the end blows me away from the products so but nothing of the stool. The total LE is really pretty, but the colors are all somehow by other manufacturers around with me. Therefore, for really no single must-have is there.


    What do you say to the "blossoms ect." Trend Edition??





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment